Friday, March 5, 2010

fern friday.

 
(pop art fern)
happy friday to you!
i hope your week has been lovely.

ryan's on his way home and i can't wait. we've both been busy these past couple of weeks so i am greatly looking forward to spending some time with my husband. 

with the weather warming up here a little bit recently i have been thinking a lot about bikes. when i was in colorado i had the best blue bike with a bell and a basket. it got me to school, ryan's house, my favorite little shop, dairy queen, church and chipotle. then we needed money and i sold it to a girl i trust to take care of it. but i miss it. and ryan misses his. 

(us and our bikes. see how happy we were!?) 

so maybe we will start a bike search this weekend. 

i also found these little cuties via apartment therapy that i might try to make this weekend:

  

the directions seem easy enough, however my crafting skills are those of a four year old, so we will see how they turn out... unless i lose my patience and give up.

i hope you have a beautiful weekend... spring is coming!

-kelsie.

1 comment:

Jayson said...

I wanna know who took the bike picture.

I'm baffled.

Tripod and quick riding?
Did you hire a photographer?

Was it part of your engagement photos? (I guess that would make sense...)