Tuesday, June 29, 2010

internet: on.

hello! i've missed this little blog so much during our internet hiatus. i'm hoping to be regularly posting for a while. moving can really take it out of you, but i think we're recovered : )

a few weeks ago ryan took me to an incredible restaurant in eastern market. acqua al 2 started with a restaurant in italy and now is located in san diego and dc. 

the. food. was. amazing. 

my mouth is still watering just thinking about our meal. ryan has learned that feeding me good food evokes a joy in me that is unmatched by most anything else. 


ryan had the steak sampler which included a balsamic vinegar glazed steak, a rosemary and garlic steak, and a blueberry glazed steak. all three were melt-in-your-mouth glorious. we are still talking about those steaks.


i enjoyed a delicious, spicy, wonderful pasta dish. the pasta was so good and so fresh and wonderful.

we ended with my favorite, tiramisu. i didn't get a picture because my arms couldn't reach around my full stomach.

i love eastern market.
i love eating. 
i love italian.
i love birthdays.
i love ryan.

it was a perfect way to celebrate my birthday because i love so many things the night involved. thank you ry.

-kelsie.

No comments: