Thursday, November 25, 2010

happy birthday!


to my dad. you have given me so much to be thankful for.

thank you for your awesome donald duck voice that will always amaze little kids.
thank you for your disappearing thumb trick that is equally amazing.
thank you for knowing so much about US history.
thank you for knowing so much about most things.
thank you for being so logistical.
thank you for your notes and kind words that are always so meaningful and insightful.
thank you for not naming clint thor.
thank you for walking me down the aisle.
thank you so much for moving us to colorado. 
thank you for getting us a turtle that ran away.
thank you for being excited about nursing with me.
thank you for letting me play sports. it was worth a shot... (even if i did call my uniforms "outfits")

thank you for all you have ever done for me. i have been and will continue to be so blessed by you. happy birthday, dad. i love you.

-kelsie.

No comments: