the fern died. you probably could have guessed this since it hasn't made an appearance on the blog since october.
i thought that since the fern died, maybe it was a sign the blog should go too. hence the nearly two month break. but since all of my devoted followers (read: mom and mother-in-law) missed the blog SO much, i decided i should begin again.
i sometimes don't know the purpose of this blog. i don't feel that the world wide web is all that interested in our lives, but it has been a great way for me to remember some fun, random times in our life. it also has been a great place for things i like.
so, even though i have not been blogging, a lot has been happening.
- i'm wrapping up my last semester of school. i'm spending a lot of time helping to deliver babies. i love it.
- ryan and i are still happy and still married. just trying to figure out what we're going to do for the rest of our lives.
- i'm applying for jobs like it's my job.
- i'm working on a diy project that i am very excited about. more on that later.
- unlike the fern, ellie is alive and well. we think she's the best.
- i've been finding some amazing blogs and spaces online that i LOVE. more on that later too.
i really am hoping to get back into regular posting. no more two month breaks! i'll be back SOON!!!